"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water'." (John 7:38)




"Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual." (1Cor. 2:12-13)

Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

God's Favorite Place On Earth

About four years ago I was overwhelmed with a very intense disturbance within my spirit that still rocks my Christian faith. I have struggled to even communicate it with words. It has been the energy behind all I have shared here on my blog. Obviously,if you have read a few of my posts, you find the main thrust of my 'journals' has been to expose how the enemy has been so successful in oppressing the life of Christ in His church. It resonates only from my own particular gifting. Yet there is so much more to it than the mere identification of darkness. This is why we need other giftings in the body of Christ so we can have the whole revelation of what the Spirit is saying to the church.

A few months ago, I came across an author by the name of Frank Viola. What I read from his books pours out so much confirmation in regards to the burdens the Holy Spirit has been working in my heart and of many others as well. God has certainly given Frank the service and gift to beautifully and clearly communicate the healing dimension of this burden. There is no doubt the traditional church is on the precipice of a Spiritual awakening; and God wants His children to be equipped for it.

Without going on further about my own experience, I would like to share a great opportunity for everyone who has been striving for more in their own walk with God. Frank has certainly been called for this...and I thank God for that!

Just click on the link below or copy and paste it to your address bar.

http://frankviola.org/godsfavoriteplace/

PJR

No comments:

Post a Comment